Due to the rapidly changing events around the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic around the world, there have been significant impacts on travel around the globe. Many tourist attractions have been temporarily closed and upcoming events have either been cancelled or postponed to a later date in the year.
While we will endeavour to ensure that our website has the most up to date information from all of the different attractions and events, we can only share information that has been released from the attraction owners and event organisers.
We encourage you all to check the official information sources for the most recent and up-to-date information (ie Official websites, Facebook Pages, Google, etc). Additional to this, please feel free to reach out to the owners/organisers via the phone numbers or email addresses listed on the pages. We are also free to answer any questions you may have.
Please refer to the official government news sources for the most accurate and up to date information on the virus, along with how this may impact you. The SA Health’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) can be found at: https://www.covid19.go.id/ (Unfortunately the website is in Indonesian)
There does appear to be a central location for information on what is closed, but what we have found from difference sources are:
- All the tourist attractions and public places including beaches are temporarily closed
- Most restaurants and bars are closed but offer delivery or pick up service.
- Food shopping and other important necessities are still possible
- Major events have been cancelled and the governor has instructed the Balinese to stay away from mass events (religions and non-religious).
- For now, all foreign arrivals have been banned, unless you have a valid work permit