The Bali Treetop Adventure Park is an open-air climbing obstacle course that offers fun activities for all ages!
Located within the Botanical Gardens in Bali, visitors are treated to over 60 different challenges including flying swings, Tarzan jumps, flying-fox, spider nets and suspended bridges.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Obstacle Course, Ages & Admission Price
Safety comes first and you will remain attached to lifeline support as you complete the circuits. There will also be staff members stationed along the circuit to assist you if you get stuck and to give support and guidance on tricky obstacles.
You will find the following circuits at Treetop Adventure Park:
- Squirrel Yellow Circuit: Carefully designed for small children. 4 to 6 years old. Min 95cm
- Squirrel Green Circuit: For children ready to face new challenges. 4 to 8 years old. Min 95cm
- Green Circuit: Introductory circuit to get a taste of the activity. Over 6 years old. Min 110cm
- Blue Circuit: First thrills and many flying-fox. Over 8 years old. Min 120cm
- Orange Circuit: First thrills and many flying-fox. Over 8 years old. Min 120cm
- Red Circuit: With 160m long Flying-Fox and a Tarzan Jump. Over 10 years old. Min 130cm
- Adrenaline Black Circuit: The big thrill with breathtaking jumps. Over 12 years old. Min 140cm
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is suitable for persons aged between 4-70yrs with a maximum weight of 120kg. The adult circuits take around 2.5hrs and children on the Squirral Circuits will need around 1.5hrs.